25+ Best Whole30 Snack Recipes
Updated Dec 15, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy.
These Whole30 snack recipes transform simple, wholesome ingredients into the most exciting bites. From an array of dips to hearty egg muffins to savory meatballs, you’ll surely find something to fuel you throughout the day!
With no grains, legumes, or dairy on a Whole30 diet, it may seem hard to think out of the box when it comes to snacks (away from processed chips and yogurt cups). But instead of using the term “snacks”, Whole30 encourages the idea of “mini meals” that are filling, nutrient dense, and just the right amount to tide you over until dinner.
Similar to my Whole30 breakfasts, Whole30 lunches, and Whole30 dinners, seasonal vegetables, fruits and easy proteins play a starring role here. Whole30 snacks can include fresh cut veggies dipped into the most flavorful dips. A medley of seeds baked into crispy crackers. Or canned tuna baked into the most scrumptious mini meatballs. Best of all – these recipes will calm inflammation throughout the body, boost your energy levels naturally, and can be meal prepped ahead of time.
Whole30 Snacks: Dips
Luckily, some of your favorite dips and spreads are a part of this list. Yes, guacamole is approved. As well as an indulgent spinach artichoke dip. But instead of dipping with crackers, opt for cucumber slices, carrot sticks, celery, or my ultimate flax seed crackers.
- Best Ever Guacamole
- Avocado Salsa
- Best Salsa Recipe
- Pico De Gallo
- Mango Salsa
- Mango Halibut Ceviche or this classic Mexican ceviche
- Mandarin Orange Salsa
- Baba Ganoush
- BLT Guacamole
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Pomegranate Guacamole
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
- Almond Butter
- Macadamia Cashew Butter
Whole30 Snacks: Vegetable Chips And Fries
With the help of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt, thinly sliced vegetables crisp up beautifully in the oven. So if you’re ever in the need for something on the smaller side, these vegetable chips will come in handy.
Whole30 Snacks: Eggs
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Egg Muffins
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
Whole30 Small Bites
If you need something a bit more filling, these savory bites are delicious options that have the perfect balance between protein, fat, and carbs – a Whole30 win!
- Baked Tuna Meatballs
- Smoked Salmon, Avocado, And Cucumber Bites
- Pork And Fennel Meatballs
- Chicken Meatballs
- Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Want to buy Whole30 compliant snacks instead? I get it, sometimes you just want a quick bite or something to tuck in your bag or purse. Check out these grab-and-go Whole30 snacks you can buy on Amazon! They’re a great supplement to all your home cooked meals.
25+ Best Whole30 Snack Recipes
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Then use a mandoline to slice the zucchini on the thinnest setting possible (usually 1/8" or 1/16" thick).
- Place the zucchini slices in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the oil over and toss gently to coat.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the zucchini slices in an even layer on the paper. But make sure they don't touch.
- Sprinkle salt very lightly and evenly on each slice.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until crisp and golden (about 2 to 2-1/2 hours). Once the chips are crispy, turn off the heat and prop the oven door and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Serve chips alone or with a dip of choice.
©Downshiftology. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.